This is a list of people who used tumblr.com, and any other forms of social media to target victims both underage and above. I will try my best to keep this list updated with recent information . When possible, I will provide receipts, but not all entries on the list will include them and that is not a requirement for someone to be placed on this list.
- catswithbenefits - Multiple people have came out about him sending them unsolicited nudes. He deleted his blog after being exposed. if you can locate receipts of this please submit them to me,
- rlymax/commanderinqueef - Was driven from this website after over 80 underage people came forward saying that he harassed them for nudes. All proof of this can be find on his can be found here.
- hohokev - It is public knowledge that he has had sex with a 16 year old girl. A underage girl has come forward with receipts of him soliciting nudes from her at age 15, but has ask to stay anonymous out of fear. Any receipts we would be able to share would be appreciated.
- gif, undefiningg - He has admitted to having child porn on his computer. Has harassed, solicited nudes from, and manipulated dozen of underage girls. Abused his ex girlfriend and is a known racist and transphobe. both of these URLs are no longer in his possession.
- shavingryansprivates - Has a long history of soliciting underage girls for nudes. Proof can be found here. Has also sexually assaulted a minor who wishes to remain anonymous.
- nikalos, now halo4 - History of being abusive and manipulative, and harassment. If you can link me to some of his official call outs or provide receipts it would be greatly appreciated.
- unfollovving - Along with being cissexist, and misogynistic. Harassed and solicited nudes from dozens of people. call out posts here, here and here.
- beefmilk2 now beefdad - Transphobic, history of being abusive. Call out post is here.
- hotboyfriend, now asdwinhfiwaod - Has solicited nudes from underage girls. Any up to date information or receipts would be appreciated
- thisismyveritas- Has not deleted but is currently hiding behind the url “ithinkitstimeforchang”. He has a history of harassing and sending unsolicited nudes to minors. Girls have come forward here, here, and here.
- bear - User deleted after getting exposed, and url is now in the possession of someone else. This user has manipulated and forced girls into sexual actions, including minors. Here is a post outing him.
- edwrad - Extremely abusive, and manipulative. Has been in multiple abusive relationships with underage girls. Any receipts would be appreciated.
- kushdrinker - Has harassed and sent unsolicited nudes to nearly a dozen underage girls. Admitted to all actions after being called out.
- babyferaligator/420dongsquad - Send unsolicited nudes to multiple underage girls. All receipts can be found here.
- confusedtree - Was exposed for being highly manipulative. He has since deleted, and receipts and call outs are easily found if you search the tag “confusedtree”.
- andythanfiction - Manipulates underage users, primarily in fandoms, into giving him money. There’s a blog dedicated to calling them out here
- deathwingstolemyepicz - The blog at that URL now contains a post calling him out.
- superpsyguy and crikeydave - Posts calling both users out can be found here.
- pop-art-is-alive - Harassed and tried to solicit nudes from someone underage. Only one girl has came forward so far, here. Asks people to “model” for him over skype, so beware of that.
- bitchier - Has harassed underage girls. Only one has come forward, link here
- keyrodivas - coerces underage girls into sending him nudes. only one person has come forward, link here
- 50sdad/yifflord - solicited nudes from underage people, attempted to force people to role play with him when they didn’t want to. Call out here. has deleted his blog, the url yifflord is now used by someone else
- wolflegendg5 - has harassed multiple underage people, then uses emotional manipulation to guilt them into not cutting off contact. one has come forward, here
- quirkyindieblog, formerly haveabeard - groomed and sexually abused a minor, one has come forward, here
- yumyumthings - sends unsolicited nude photos, one has come forward here
- colress - harasses and solicits nudes from underage individuals, one person has come forward, here
This list is currently very incomplete and lacks details. If you have up to date information or details on the specific behaviors of these people or you find the information on this list out of date, please message me. Also, if you have any receipts or would like to share your story, feel free to send an ask or submission. All submissions are kept anonymous unless we are explicitly told that the submitter is comfortable with their identity being known.
By making this list, the only thing that I am definitively saying is that these people have been named by someone to be abusive, and interacting with them is strongly discouraged.
This post is up to date as of 12:37 AM PST, 8/15/2014
Robin Williams didn’t die from suicide. I only just heard the sad, sad news of Robin Williams’s death. My wife sent me a message to tell me he had died, and, when I asked her what he died from, she told me something that nobody in the news seems to be talking about.
When people die from cancer, their cause of death can be various horrible things – seizure, stroke, pneumonia – and when someone dies after battling cancer, and people ask “How did they die?”, you never hear anyone say “pulmonary embolism”, the answer is always “cancer”. A Pulmonary Embolism can be the final cause of death with some cancers, but when a friend of mine died from cancer, he died from cancer. That was it. And when I asked my wife what Robin Williams died from, she, very wisely, replied “Depression”.
The word “suicide” gives many people the impression that “it was his own decision,” or “he chose to die, whereas most people with cancer fight to live.” And, because Depression is still such a misunderstood condition, you can hardly blame people for not really understanding. Just a quick search on Twitter will show how many people have little sympathy for those who commit suicide…
But, just as a Pulmonary Embolism is a fatal symptom of cancer, suicide is a fatal symptom of Depression. Depression is an illness, not a choice of lifestyle. You can’t just “cheer up” with depression, just as you can’t choose not to have cancer. When someone commits suicide as a result of Depression, they die from Depression – an illness that kills millions each year. It is hard to know exactly how many people actually die from Depression each year because the figures and statistics only seem to show how many people die from “suicide” each year (and you don’t necessarily have to suffer Depression to commit suicide, it’s usually just implied). But considering that one person commits suicide every 14 minutes in the US alone, we clearly need to do more to battle this illness, and the stigmas that continue to surround it. Perhaps Depression might lose some its “it was his own fault” stigma, if we start focussing on the illness, rather than the symptom. Robin Williams didn’t die from suicide. He died from Depression*. It wasn’t his choice to suffer that.
Do not wear contact lenses if you are in a situation where you may be tear-gassed. When I went through basic training, we were warned that there was a possibility the tear gas they were using could melt contact lenses.
THIS IS A GRAPHIC I MADE MONTHS AGO I’M REPOSTING NOW (because sadly this is still relevant). text is also the same as last time.
this is not the usual fare on my blog so i apologize in advance and please bear with me. i’d like to bring your attention to something that has made me sad and angry for some time now, and i can no longer shut up about it. the fact that this lady is building an entire business based on stolen designs. behold this sad sight ..^^^
now artists are always inspired by each other, drawing on each other’s energies and this is as it should be. when you are learning a new craft copying the works of others is extremely useful. as a teenager i copied works of schiele, bauer, bilibin, brian froud and manga artists clamp to name a few. hints of their influence can still be seen in my work. the important disctinction is i knew those copies were done for practice and kept them around my room never showing them to anyone. if i had showed them around i would’ve said “look here’s a copy of bilibin’s vasilisa drawing, i made it for practice”. not “here is some of my work. pay me for it”.
a few years ago i had someone steal a lot of my art style and seeing their work, new or old, hurts me to this day. hurts as in i’ve cried about it countless times and if they hadn’t done it my art may have taken a different direction. i know this make me sounds like a drama queen! but it’s the truth and i really want others to think twice about this thing so i’m sharing the fact of how much it hurt me in the hopes that it will make people think twice before supporting stolen work.
this is why i want to bring your attention to the above graphics. bloodmilk is a true artist who clearly cites her inspirations: surrealism, victorian mourning jewels and her own life story. if you read the descriptions in her shop you’l see that here’s someone who thinks deeply about their art deserves the success that has come their way. little sister designs has blatantly stolen her whole aesthetic. please think twice before supporting a ripoff. i see the work of little sister designs posted on instagram a lot, i’m not sure whether i dare talk about this on there because drama can flare up so quickly in that medium. but i had to say something somewhere.
let’s support ART and ORIGINALITY and HARD WORK. not ripoffs. it’s one thing to make a jewel or two (or a drawing) inspired by someone else. look closely at these shops and you will see that there is nothing original about the second one. i hope little sister designs finds their own voice and i don’t mean to spread hate, i just want people to stop sharing and supporting the work of this person.
thanks for reading xoxo